Pacific Insurance is expanding!
If you are an existing RIBO licensed broker looking for a new opportunity Pacific might just be the right place for you!
We have 35 plus years in the industry and are partnered with some of the largest insurance companies in the world. We can provide the support you need to help you achieve success both in sales and personal professional growth.
Training and continual support for our staff is our number one priority so however high you set your sights, we can help you get there. For seasoned producers, our professional and friendly work environment foster genuine team spirit, encourages innovative ways to prospect as well as to complete the sales cycle. For new comers, we provide dedicated coaching and continual training to ensure that you are on the path to success.
We would like to invite interested individuals to join our organization so we can achieve success together. To inquire about this opportunity, please fill out the form on this page and include your resume.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you all for your interest.
We currently have an opening for a full time producer with superior customer service skills who is proactive in sales and service of client accounts. We are a well-respected brokerage serving the community since 1979, conveniently located at Victoria Park and McNicoll Ave.
- Applicant should be comfortable working with others in an open, co-operative work environment
- Be able to maintain consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to assess underwriting risks using common sense and logic
- Be professional, courteous and respectful in dealing with people
- Be of a positive attitude with a good work ethic and genuinely enjoy providing a quality service
- R.I.B.O license in good standing
- Minimum 1 year experience in Commercial lines
- Personal lines and/or management experience is an asset
- Experience with Power Broker and Policy Works
- Computer competency with the usual brokerage tasks
Remuneration is based on qualifications and experience combined with your ability to contribute to the growth of the brokerage. Will consider contract worker.